Do you have a passion for helping others? Become a volunteer tax preparer through Community Partnership of the Ozarks. VITA volunteers help file taxes for hard working individuals and families. We help the community get all the credits they have earned and maximize the amount of their refunds!
Things you need to know about volunteering for the VITA program:
1. You don’t have to be a math genius, an expert accountant, or have any prior experience!
2. You will receive FREE training and all needed materials/software.
3. There are several volunteer positions that don’t even require preparing taxes! Do you want to be a greeter? Help with set up? Make reminder calls? The job is yours!
4. The days and hours are flexible.
5. Volunteer sites are conveniently located throughout the community at libraries and not-for-profit agencies.
6. As a volunteer, you will join a program that helps thousands of people file their taxes at no charge.
7. Your help will make a huge difference!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.