Join our team as a Receptionist Assistant and play a vital role in ensuring a welcoming and organized environment at empower: abilities. Your friendly and efficient support will help us provide excellent service to our visitors. As a Receptionist Assistant, you will primarily assist the full-time receptionist in managing calls, messages, and office coordination.
1. Assisting with Phone Management:
– Answer incoming phone calls promptly and professionally.
– Greet callers warmly, determine their needs, and provide accurate information or direct calls to the appropriate staff member.
2. Message Handling:
– Take detailed messages and ensure they are delivered promptly to the intended recipient.
– Maintain a well-organized system for tracking messages and ensuring timely responses.
3. Visitor Assistance:
– Welcome and assist visitors courteously, providing them with necessary information or directing them to the appropriate office or area.
4. Office Coordination:
– Assist in maintaining a tidy and organized reception area.
– Help manage office supplies and ensure that common areas are well-stocked.
– Collaborate with the full-time receptionist and other administrative staff to ensure seamless office operations.
6. Data Entry and Administrative Support:
– Assist with data entry tasks and administrative projects as needed.
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Professional demeanor and a customer service-oriented attitude.
– Ability to handle multiple phone calls and messages efficiently.
– Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
– Dependable and punctual.
– Proficiency in using office equipment (e.g., phone systems, photocopiers).
– Willingness to learn and adapt to office procedures.
– Gain valuable experience in office administration and receptionist duties.
– Develop communication and customer service skills.
– Contribute to the smooth operation of our organization and support our mission.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming a Receptionist Assistant and contributing to our organization’s welcoming atmosphere, please contact Projects Coordinator Afton Harper at a[email protected] or by phone at 417-886-1188 ext. 101.
We appreciate your interest in volunteering with us and look forward to welcoming you as a valued member of our team. Your assistance will help us provide better service to our visitors.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Skills Requested: Compassionate and caring individual willing to help others.Requirements & Commitment: Must be 18 years or older.Crisis Cold Weather Shelters are open November 1st through March 31st on nights when temperatures are 32 degrees or lower. Our shelters save lives and would be impossible without our 400+ community volunteers. Volunteers are critically needed for a variety of roles with Crisis Cold Weather Shelter sites; not only staying at shelters overnight, but also helping to serve meals, Read more...
Role Description: As a Volunteer Supplies Assistant, you will play a vital role in providing assistance to individuals and families seeking goods from empower: abilities. Your primary responsibility will be to help distribute essential items to individuals in need, you will assist them to pack their selected supplies, and safely transport the items to their vehicles. This role is essential Read more...
Role Description: As a Volunteer RAMPS (Renovations and Modifications Projects) Builder , you will play a pivotal role in improving accessibility and safety for individuals with disabilities who have barriers to safely exiting their homes and accessing the community. Your primary responsibility will involve assisting in the construction of ramps that provide essential access to and from their homes. These Read more...
Requirements & Commitment: Willing to serve once per week for a school semesterWork along side classroom teachers, assisting with students during after-school programming. Activities include: daily lessons, physical activities/sports, individual/group support. Volunteers must be minimum 18yrs old. Read more...
Volunteer Victim Advocates provide support through our 24-hour crisis hotline. The victim advocates play a crucial role in supporting victims of violent and sexual crime. Volunteer victim advocates respond to crisis response line calls via the telephone. During these calls, the volunteer victim advocate offers a listening and compassionate ear to validate feelings and support emotions, victim education, and provide Read more...